This Turkey Zucchini Casserole is a delicious and easy casserole recipe that will make the entire family happy. And you’ll be happy to, using up leftover in the fridge!
- 1, 6 oz. package of stuffing mix
- ¾ cups of butter (melted)
- 3 medium zucchini (diced)
- 2 cups of turkey (shredded or diced)
- ½ cup of onion (diced)
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup of shredded carrot
- ½ cup of sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the stuffing mix and melted butter. Set aside about ¾ cups of the mixture.
- In the same bowl as the stuffing, add the remaining ingredients – zucchini, turkey, onion, soup, carrot, and sour cream. Incorporate well.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 13” x 9” baking dish. Sprinkle the reserved stuffing/butter mixture over the top.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until the top is golden brown.