These Steak Bites with Garlic Butter are an easy steak recipe that you can turn into either a complete meal or serve as steak bites appetizers.
- 1 ¼ lb. Sirloin Steak cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp. Butter unsalted
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 Cloves minced garlic
- Parsley for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over high heat, heat up 1 tbsp of oil.
- Once hot, add the steak to the skillet, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sear the meat well on all sides, and cook until you reach your desired level of doneness. Because the steak is cut into bite-sized pieces, only a few minutes of cook time is needed to keep from over cooking the steak.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 cloves of minced garlic into the skillet, and stir to combine and coat the steak bites well.
- Serve with freshly chopped parsley for garnish.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 346
- Sodium: 94
- Fat: 17.8
- Saturated Fat: 7.3
- Carbohydrates: 0.5
- Protein: 43.1
- Cholesterol: 142
Keywords: garlic butter, garlic steak, steak bites