Instant Pot Mississippi Ranch Chicken is tender, juicy and so full of flavor! It’s the best 10-minute dinner you’ll ever make!
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast or thighs
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 packet dry brown gravy mix
- 1 cup whole pepperoncini with juice
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup butter (not required with chicken thighs)
- Trim chicken of excess fat and place inside the pressure cooker inner pot.
- Over chicken, sprinkle ranch seasoning mix and brown gravy mix. Pour chicken stock and pepperoncini over chicken. Dot with butter if using.
- Close the pressure cooker and move the steam release value to the sealing position. Select “pressure cook” or “manual” and adjust the cook time to 10 minutes.
- Allow the pressure cooker to naturally release the pressure for 10 minutes before using the quick release.
- Pull apart chicken using two forks and serve on buns or over noodles, rice, or mashed potatoes.