These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels, or ham and cheese tortilla roll ups, are a kid friendly appetizer perfect for game days, picnics and more. They can even double as an easy lunch for the kiddos too!
- 2 large, burrito tortillas
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- 12 thin slices of deli ham (9 oz. package)
- 8 slices of cheese
- Lay out your tortillas, and spread 2 tbsp of cream cheese onto each tortilla.
- Layer on ham in a circle around the tortilla, and finish with one slice in the center.
- Add 4 slices of cheese. Roll up tortillas as tight as you can. Slice the roll-ups into 2-inch sections.
- Use a toothpick through the center to hold the pinwheels together. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator (or with an ice pack in a lunch box) until ready to serve.