This Cajun Shrimp Sausage Skillet is one of my favorite easy shrimp recipes, along with one of my favorite one-skillet meals. Packed with veggies, it’s low in carbs and full of flavor. A must-make for anyone who loves Cajun recipes!
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail off
- 14 oz. smoked sausage
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp cajun seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, sausage, zucchini, squash, bell pepper, olive oil, cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well to incorporate seasonings.
- Heat a deep skillet over medium heat.
- Pour shrimp and sausage mixture into skillet. Cook 10-12 minutes, until vegetables are tender and shrimp is pink.
- Serve immediately.
- Calories: 445