This Avocado Chicken Salad Sandwich is a quick and easy avocado recipe that’s perfect for a healthy, fast lunch.
- 1 cup shredded or chopped chicken breast
- 1 medium avocado, skin and pit removed
- 1 stalk celery, chopped finely
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped finely
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine shredded chicken, avocado, celery, and onion in a bowl and mash the avocados.
- Add in chopped parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste and serve as desired.
Weight Watchers SmartPoints: 6 (Serving 2)
- Category: Salad
- Calories: 562